personal information under the applicable laws in India.
Please read this Policy carefully by accessing or using our website. The User hereby acknowledges that he has read, understood,
Who we are
The Website is a platform that facilitates the online sale and purchase of cars, accessories, products and merchandise ("Product/s")
and other services ("Services") offered by the Company. You should take all responsibility for your own actions in purchasing
the Product/s and Services by You from the Company shall not be liable for any such action.
The domain name www.carnomy.in (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Carnomy Technologies Private Limited, a Company incorporated under the Companies
Act, 2013 with its registered office situated at 8-2-460/4,2nd floor,Green Valley,Banjara Hills,Hyderabad,Telangana, 500034, India (hereinafter referred to as "the Company").
as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference.
If You transact on the Website, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction.
By mere use of the Website, you shall be contracting with the Company and these terms and conditions including
the policies constitute your binding obligations, with the Company.
shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a buyer on the Website by providing Registration
Data while registering on the Website as Registered User using the computer systems. The Company allows the User to surf the Website
or making purchases without registering on the Website. The term "We", "Us", "Our" shall mean Carnomy Technologies Private Limited.
Data we Collect
Carnomy collects and uses relevant personal information of User in order to provide services. The following personal information
("information") is collected from the User and shall include, though not limited to, the User's street address, name,
contact telephone number; vehicle preference; company name and employee accounts with Carnomy; Reservations and other details
including dates, times and places of vehicle and its availability; online feedback surveys; electronic records/databases of all agreements;
How your Data is Used
We will collect your personal data when:
- You request a quote for any service available through our website
- You make customer enquiries
- You register for information or other services
- We require additional information from you for validation purposes
How your data is used
- The collection of information shall depend upon on the User's use of Canrnomy's services. Carnomy may collect information directly from the User by mobile devices, portable devices (Tablet) /telephone/fax/email/over the counter/filling an enrollment form or through an internet based service.
- The User may choose not to provide some information but this may prevent Carnomy from providing the standard of services that is normally expected. The User by proceeding with the usage/access of the website/application of the Carnomy explicitly grants his/her consent to such usage of the data by the Carnomy.
- Carnomy protects information by keeping up to date with techniques and processes meeting current industry standards ensuring that information are kept secure and confidential. Only employees of Carnomy and those who perform services on their behalf shall be authorized to handle & have access to the information.
- Carnomy shall make best possible endeavors to use the data of the Users for rendering standard services only by sharing it with third party companies. Carnomy will be careful in the management of information of Users and also has measures in place to ensure that collected information is protected and not accessed inappropriately. Carnomy makes every effort to ensure that information of User is accurate and updated and requires User to verify their identity for security purposes before replying to any requests.
- Any User who has an objection to such usage must not proceed with the usage/access of the website/application of Carnomy.
- The User who has already shared his/her personal data may raise the demand to Carnomy for removal of his/her data by sending a mail to the address mentioned below.
There are certain circumstances where we process your personal data for our legitimate business interests. These can be commercial or societal benefits and in order for us to process your data, we will always balance our interests against your own to ensure it is fair.
The following processes rely on legitimate interest:
- Sharing data with our suppliers and service providers in order to generate a quote
- Fraud detection and prevention
- Engaging and contacting you throughout the lifecycle of your carnomy.in account to ensure you have a good experience as a valued customer.
- Engaging you and contacting you at renewal to remind you of our service and to provide renewal quotations.
- Internally auditing our processes to maintain our high standards
- Providing a summary of your quote results
- Sharing data with selected third parties in order to add value to our products.
Carnomy stores cookies on the User's computer in order to facilitate and customize the
experience with the Website. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a User's computer for
record-keeping purposes which contains information about that User. Cookies are used to save time while using the website,
tracking and targeting User interests in order to provide a customized experience. Carnomy may use Third Party Advertising
Companies to display advertisements on the Website. As part of their service, they may place separate cookies on the User's computer.
to modify the browser settings to decline cookies. The User notes that on modifications of cookies, some parts of the website may not work properly.
We collect data about you through the use of technology such as cookies and device fingerprinting. We use:
- 1st Party Cookies - Cookies set by us through which the information and offers on our website is optimized
with the user in mind. Also, bu using cookies, we store user access information, so that the user need not have
As we are also using various remarketing services like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram to advertise out content, there will be cookies set from these.
Data subject rights
You have a number of rights as a data subject. Please note that these rights do not apply in all circumstances.
Request your data
In order to access the data we hold about you, you need to make a 'Subject Access Request', or SAR. To make a SAR please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name, address, and date of birth and what information you would like.
- Identification documents; one which shows your name and signature (e.g. a copy of your passport, Aadhaar, etc) and one which shows your name and address
(e.g. a copy of a recent bill or bank statement). We will accept just one identification document if it shows your name, address and
signature such as a copy of your driving licence. (This is to take reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you
with details of any personal information we may hold about you.)
- Once we have received your written request and identification documents, we will have 30 calendar days to fulfil your request. Where for some reason this will not be possible, for instance due to large volumes of data being involved, we are permitted by law to take up to an additional 60 days to fulfil your request. Where any such delay is anticipated we will inform of you this as soon as possible along with details of when we expect to be able to provide you with the requested documentation.
Your other rights as a data subject, where applicable, include:
- The right to be informed about our processing of your personal data
- The right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate, and to have incomplete personal data completed
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to have your personal data erased ("right to be forgotten")
- The right to move, copy, or transfer your personal data ("data portability")
- Rights regarding automated decision making, including profiling.
- For more details on these rights and how to exercise them, please contact: email@example.com
Retention of your data
- The storage of information of the User is in computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. As transmission of data over the Internet or any wireless network cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, Carnomy shall strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect User's information. Carnomy hereby states that it does not guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the website, and is not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
- Your personal data will be kept for as long as we require it in order to provide you with the agreed product(s) or service(s). It will continue to be retained after any account or service has been closed or otherwise come to an end in line with legal and regulatory requirements.
- In addition, we actively monitor information entered into our website and pass on intelligence of suspected fraud to other parties including insurance providers, financial institutions and fraud prevention agencies. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information.
- We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example, when:
- checking details on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities
- managing credit and credit related accounts or facilities
- recovering debt
- checking details on proposals and claims for all types of Insurance
- checking details of job applicants and employees.
- The aim of all of these is to help insurance providers check information provided and also prevent fraudulent claims. When we deal with your request for a quotation,
if applicable, the insurance provider or any intermediary or appointed representative may search these registers and databases and any other anti-fraud registers set up by
or for the insurance industry to provide such services. Under the conditions of your policy, you must tell us about any incident (such as accident or theft) which may or
may not give rise to a claim. When you tell us about an incident we will pass information, relating to it, to the insurance provider, intermediary or appointed representative.
Changes or Modifications to the Policy
The changes made herein to the Policy shall be made without prior notice under the
The User's continued use of the website after the effectiveness of such revisions will constitute the User's acknowledgment and acceptance of the terms of the revised Policy.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this site is correct and up to date,
however, Carnomy does not provide any warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of the information
and, subject to applicable laws, does not accept any liability for damages of any kind resulting from
the access or use of this website and its contents. All information on this site is protected by
copyright and other intellectual property rights. No images, text or other content from this site
may be distributed or reproduced without prior written approval from Carnomy.
- The images used in the website are displayed for informational purposes only.
We do not intend to violate Intellectual Property Rights of the respective models & brands.
We assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions for these images as they are used for representational purposes only.
We make no commitment to update the information contained herein. We expressly disclaim any, representations or
warranties, express or implied, regarding the images, including, without limitation, any implied warranties
and their merchantability. We expressly disclaim any, warranties, express or implied, regarding the correctness, accuracy,
completeness, timeliness, and reliability of the text, graphics, links to other sites and any other items accessed from or
via this Website or the Internet, or that the services will be uninterrupted, error-free or free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Under no circumstances, we or any of our affiliates, or any of the respective partners, officers, directors, employees,
agents or representatives be liable or be implicated for any damages, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential damages
for lost revenues, lost profits, or otherwise, arising from or in connection with this Website, the materials contained herein, or the Internet generally.
- All materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright laws, and may not be
reproduced, republished, distributed, transmitted, displayed, broadcast or otherwise exploited in any manner without the express prior written permission from us.
- By proceeding with the access or usage to our website, you expressly agree by such access or usage that you have read and understood all the
terms & conditions set herewith and all the provisions mentioned on our website and that you have agreed to be bound by the terms set by us.
By access or usage of our website, you are expressly waiving off your right to claim damages and reliefs from/against us from respective Courts/Forums.
In case of any questions or suggestions regarding the Policy, please email Carnomy at: firstname.lastname@example.org